Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Illustration Friday - Messenger

The bird and fish are nature's messengers. 
The fish needs clean water. 
The bird needs clean air.

Watercolor, pen, acrylic ink on paper.


Make 2012 the year to go a little greener.


When you go to the beach take a bag and collect trash.  Leave the beach cleaner than when you arrived. 
Walk, bike, scooter, skate.  Leave the car at home.  You will also save money and do something good for your body.
Replace plastic bags with these.  Replace plastic water bottles with this and this.  You will save money when you stop buying plastic!

I find the concepts of "reduce, reuse, recycle" easy...the challenge for me is the precurser - REFUSE.  Do I need another handbag?  How many pairs of shoes do I really need?  Another toy for my kids?  This is the idea I am taking in to 2012.  Just say no.

Happy New Year from all the little birds and fish.

2 comments:

  1. Heisann!

    Yes, let our lives be green!

    Happy and peaceful new year to you.
    Nice illustration ;:OD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful picture. beautiful concept. great images and ideas to take into the new year!

    ReplyDelete