Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Monday

It's Monday after a great weekend. 

Friday night I finally checked out some wine tasting rooms on the Urban Wine Trail in Santa Barbara. Saturday we spent all day at the pool with a bunch of friends, it finally felt like summer around here! Sunday was lazier but we managed to be productive (some of us more than others!)


Hello to this Hungarian folk art design I've been wanting to draw on an old book page for a long time and finally sat down to do it yesterday.  Inspired by this felt version on Pinterest.

Hello Oberon who is 11 weeks old today and got his next round of shots.  One step closer to the beach!  I can't wait.
Hello Io, mischief maker.
Hello to burning onions. 
No it's not a mistake, it's the first step to making the best beans EVER which will be our meatless Monday meal tonight.  
Try the recipe yourself and let me know what you think.
Hello beautiful orchids
Hello new fence husband was working on all weekend.  New dog, new fence.
I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard again, if you are visting me via Lisa's blog please say hello!

5 comments:

  1. I love the design on the book page! Very cool.

    And I always love seeing pictures of your cute animals :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is too cute! I love that photo, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, thats a cute pup! hello to you...i am a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looove your pet photos. Such a sweet little pupper face! i'm diggin' your hungarian paintings too. :) keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rita, love your artwork, just beautiful - and lovely photos too. I'm a bit behind with visits, so hello Tuesday and lovely to see you on my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete