Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ebb & Flow...High Spirits at Low Tide

Someone said to me recently that if one reads my blog one would think I am so together and perfect...making delicious, healthy meals, creating art and keeping a beautiful garden.  It's true that I tend to show you the good stuff here but the truth is I am far from perfect and the last few weeks have found me feeling pretty blue.  These periods of melancholy are not new for me.  Like the tide, my emotions have an ebb and flow.  I can honestly say that perhaps for the first time in my life I am being 100% proactive in moving forward in a more positive direction instead of just waiting for the mood to pass.  I feel good.
 
Today my son and I took Obi to the beach at low tide.  What a gorgeous day.

 
 
Obi found a lobster shell to play with but then he started to eat it and I had to wrestle it away from him. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment