Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Friday!

Last year I saw these cute little wooden tags on sale at Anthropolgie. 
I wasn't sure what to do with them but I thought they were so cute.



I finally decided to draw little Hungarian flowers on them. 


I love how they look. 


I'm using one as a thank you note.
 
 My friend A gave me this cute little birdie for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. 
It's actually a bird house! 
There is a little hole in the back for a bird to enter and make a cozy home.


I'll tie the thank you note to a rose from my garden and deliver it to A. 


Happy Paint Party Friday.
Paint Party Friday

18 comments:

  1. Hi Rita. That sure is a great idea. Love those wooden tags. They look wonderful as thank you's. Very nice. Happy Paint Friday to you and have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by my PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea-your drawings are beautiful! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful iedea, love these little tags

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you did with those tags, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your hungarian flowers on those tags are brilliant. What a wonderful gift idea. It made that rose ever so special. Beautiful idea! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your hand drawn flowers on these wooden tags, such a great idea. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweet and loving post!! Love everything the tags, the birdhouse, and the gorgeous rose!! Lucky A!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so stinkin' cute! Love them! They would be cute on Christmas gifts. :) HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect way to use those beautiful tags. The flowers are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look lovely. Great idea to use them as thank-you-gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely tags, great idea to use them as thank you notes! Lovely rose! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful way to say Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect way to say thank you. The tags are adorable! The recipricant will be thrilled and delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness!!!! these wooden tags are so pretty!!! wonderful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a cool store. Good job taking the tags to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your colorful tags are sure to spread cheer around!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The wooden tags are gorgeous! And the bird house is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SUPER cute idea with the tags, Rita!!

    ReplyDelete